Why study with TMLAThe Marketing & Leadership Academy
In the modern business world, to realise your full potential in your career, one can never afford to stop learning & developing. The professional business qualifications that The Marketing & Leadership Academy deliver have been developed with employers needs in mind. They are industry proven & internationally recognised. We are a CIM & CAM accredited study centre, offering the latest syllabus & up to date learning material. Furthermore;
- We have a first class teaching teams who will support you throughout your studies & bring your learning to life with real life examples & case studies
- Our teaching teams have an excellent track record of achieving pass rates well above the national average
- You will be able to interact with fellow students at your weekly classes, sharing ideas, best practice & learning about other industry sectors to help enrich & contextualise your learning
- Your course fee includes access to online resources
- You can attend free guest speaker events throughout the year to help enhance your learning
Read what our students say about us
Where will I study?
You will study at The Riverside Centre, a multi-purpose training, conference and event centre conveniently located in Pride Park, Derby. You will find bright and modern training rooms, wireless internet, state of the art visual equipment and on site catering.
The Riverside Centre is close to major transport links, being 15 minutes drive from the M1 motorway, within 30 minutes of East Midlands Airport and 10 minutes walk from Derby Train Station and has car parking on site.
When will I study?
Marketing couses run on Tuesday evenings from 6pm to 9pm. This is supplemented with Saturday sessions of either 3 or 6 hours held approximately once a month.
There are three teaching semesters a year running January to March, April to June and September to November. Examinations and assessments take place at the end of each semester.
How much will it cost?
Your tuition fees will depend on which course you opt to take. Fees are payable to TMLA.
You will also need to register as an Affiliate member and for assessments with CIM.
You can find out more about membership and assessment entry on the Chartered Institute of Marketing website.
- CIM Level 4 Certificate Pass Rate 2016 100%
- CAM Digital Diploma Pass Rate 2016 100%
- CIM Level 6 Diploma Pass Rate 2016 96%